- M11 Tapewriter 3D
- Letratag LT100H
- Labelmanager 160
- Labelmanager 210D
- LetraTag XR
- Rhinopro 4200
- 450 Label Writer
Dymo Omega Embossing
Incorporates tab-cutting for easy removal of the protective tape backing. Prints sharp white 3.70mm high characters.
- Intuitive turn and click labeling system
- Ergonomic soft touch handle with rubber grip
- Prints / Embosses set of 49 different characters on Dymo 3D 9mm x 2m Dymo Tape
- Pre-loaded with 9 mm wide Dymo embossing tape
- Sharp, white tab-cut characters printed 3,7 mm high. No batteries required
Dymo M11 Tapewriter 3D
The industrial-strength Rhino™ M1011 embosses ½" (12 mm) stainless steel and aluminum labels – with or without adhesive – that resist extreme weather, temperature, chemical and UV exposure. This tough, durable embosser features an easy-to-use label cutting handle that cuts square or rounded edges, hole and cable tie punches, a trailing-edge measuring gauge, and a rugged cast-aluminum frame to withstand tough working conditions. With a deep emboss to ensure excellent character legibility, the Rhino™ M1011 is every bit as tough and durable as the labels it creates.
- Create 12 mm stainless steel and aluminum labels
- Create hanging, screw-on or nail-on labels with built-in hole and cable-tie punches
- Accurately set the length of leading and trailing label edge with a built-in measuring gauge
- Cut square or rounded edges effortlessly with an easy-to-use cutting handle
- Print mirror script labels with included reverse-image character wheel
Dymo Letratag LT100H ABC
Small, sleek and super portable, the handheld LetraTag™ 100H is the ideal label maker for your home. It prints on a variety of coloured labels, plus adds popular features like multiple font styles, underlining, bolding, text sizing and more. Its graphical display lets you see font effects on screen, so you know exactly what you’re printing each and every time.
- Choose from 5 font sizes, 7 print styles and 8 box styles
- See font effects on screen before you print with a graphical display
- Take advantage of 9-label memory and 2-line printing
- Save power with auto-off functionality
- 13-character LCD screen
Dymo LabelManager 160
Ready to make your mark on the world? Just type your text, edit with one-touch fast-formatting keys and print for perfect, professional labels every time.
Plus, it’s compact and lightweight for portability, making it easy to label just about anything, anywhere. To extend the battery life, the unit's auto power-off function turns the label maker off when not in use.
- Type text quickly on the computer-style QWERTY keyboard
- Create labels with 6 font sizes, 8 text styles, 4 boxes plus underline, and 228 symbols and clip-art images
- Enjoy extended battery life with automatic shut-off
Dymo Labelmanager 210D
DYMO® LabelManager 210D Label Maker Kit features a user-friendly, logical flow of label making from start to print
- Graphical display for preview
- Stores up to 9 labels and prints up to 10 copies
- Choose from 6 font sizes, 7 styles, and 8 boxes or underline
- Includes 1/2" black-on-white starter tape, carrying case, 6 AA batteries, AC adapter, and 3/8" black-and-yellow full-size tape
- Measures 13" x 10-4/5" x 4-3/10"
Dymo LetraTag XR
- Direct Thermal Printing on paper, plastic, metallic or iron on labels.
12mm x 4m. Iron on 12mm x 2.5m ABC Keyboard, Prints 189 characters and up to 2 lines, 6 print styles
- 4 Character sizes
- Print height 4.7mm
- Print resolution 160dpi Print speed 6.8m/s
- Manual tape cutter
- Uses 6AA Batteries (excl)
Dymo Rhinopro 4200
With the Rhino™ 4200, you can print labels up to 3/4" wide in flexible nylon, permanent polyester and durable vinyl materials – plus directly onto heat-shrink tubes. Integrated rubber bumpers help prevent damage from on-the-job drops and falls.
- Easily enter text with a familiar QWERTY keyboard and library of over 150 symbols
- Use convenient one-touch “Hot Keys” to access shortcuts for creating and formatting wire/cable wraps, flags,
- Code 39 and Code 128 bar codes, fixed-length, general and breaker labels
- Quickly access your most commonlyused labels, symbols and terms with the “Favorites” key
Dymo 450 Label Writer
The most efficient solution for your professional labeling, filing and mailing needs, the LabelWriter® 450 saves you time and money at the office. Connect a LabelWriter® 450 to your PC or Mac®* and you’re ready to print labels directly from Microsoft® Word or Outlook®, QuickBooks®, CardScan®, Mac® Address Book and other popular programs. Print impressive address, file folder labels, name badges and more without the extra work and hassle of printing sheet labels on a standard desktop printer. Thermal printing technology eliminates the cost of ink or toner and the printer’s compact design makes it an easy and attractive addition to any modern workspace.
- Thermal transfer printing on D1 Plastic tape 6,9,12,19,24 x 7m Tape cassestes.
- Qwerty Keyboard, prints 371 characters and up to 5 lines (on 24mm). 7 print styles in 6 sizes and 5 fonts, 6 box types, horizontal and vertical printing, print resolution 180dpi, print speed 10m/s, automatic tape cutter.
- Stand alone or PC linked with usb connectivity (software and linking cables include).
- Uses 6xAA Batteries (excl)
- D1 main adaptor (incl)